NEW PREORDER!

HELLO!

shopaholic-area is back organising more preorders!
Sorry for the longgg MIA session, I was taking time off and my school started!
The preorders are still in progress, but feel free to order them anytime :)
Uploading of pictures will be complete when you see 3 entries, 1 for couple-tees, 1 for female tees, and 1 for male tees :) Preorder will tentatively close on 4 SEPTEMBER 2008.

I've been organising too many preorders on fanciful clothes that I actually miss wearing t-shirts. And I realise I have only a few tshirts in my wardrobe! I still find them the most comfy type of clothes to wear to school, now that I started my university life.

**DO VISIT HTTP://ALL-INSTOCKS.BLOGSPOT.COM FOR ANOTHER PREORDER FOR GIRLS! very very pretty clothes, you will regret not clicking on the above link man! :)

*ORDER FORM IS AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE :D

Now to the terms and conditions for preorder 10 :D
- Payments must be in to make your order valid.
- Please do not bargain.
- Full refunds will be given if your item is out of stock.
- I will not be responsible if the money got lost while I send the cash over to the supplier. In adidtion, I will not be responsible if the package of goods get lost on its way here somehow.
- Meetups will only be available for people buying more than 2 t-shirts. (and to my convenience only) For buyers opting for meetups, do give me your details (eg. where you live, or where you're schooling) so that I can arrange the nearest place to meetup w you.
- FREE meetups for those who are currently studying in NUS (regardless of how many t-shirts you buy)
- Postage fees (compulsory for people purchasing 1/2 t-shirts): $1 for 1st t-shirt, 50cents each for each subsequent t-shirt you buy. Remember to add $2.50 for registered mail if you opt for it.
- For shopaholic-area's VIP members, irregardless whether you are in silver or gold list, total normal postage fee will only be $1. (irregardless of how many t-shirts you buy)
- Maximum waiting time should be around 20 days after my suppliers received payment! Do not worry that you will forget your orders as time passes by, because shopaholic-area always send frequent updates on preorder status through email! So just check your email if you're worried, or drop me an email :D

LASTLY, we will greatly appreciate it if buyers can state alternative items in the order form (in case what they wanted initially is out of stock) to facilitate orders and to make life easier for both me and you!

STAY TUNED!

------------ ------

ALL TEES ARE 100% COTTON!
of good quality, not like those you can buy in pasar-malam :D
HIGHLY RATED SUPPLIER!


*IN THE ORDER FORM, PLEASE STATE ITEM CODE, THE GENDER, SHIRT SIZE AND COLOUR!
----------------------------------------------------------
SIZES INFORMATION-
format -> [the size]: shoulder width; shirt length

SIZE CHART- (applies to all, unless stated otherwise)
girls tees have only ONE SIZE: 34cm; 58cm
boys tees have 3 sizes:
M: 44cm; 71.5cm
L: 47.5cm; 72.5cm
XL: 50cm; 75cm

*allow 2cm difference in measurements and actual piece!
If you want further measurements or more pictures, do ask from me! :D

----------------------------------------------------------
SHORTCUTS:
FOR MALES, CLICK HERE!
FOR FEMALES, CLICK HERE!
IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE COUPLE TEES, CLICK HERE!


:D:D

Order Form:

Real name:
Email Address (please double check):
Contact no.:
Category (Clubbing or Sweetiepie/cutiepie/decent or casual/office wear)
Item name followed by the colour (do include alternatives if possible in case they're out of stock!):
Comments/enquiries:
Mode of payment: POSB transfer (preferred)
i've no posb acc! HOW?
Mode of delivery:
Mailing address (if you opted for postage)
How do you get to know this shop?

This contact form was created by Freedback.